Each episode presents different European regions from the point of view of rural tourism.
PEOPLE . PLACES
Rural Destinations in Europe
9 x 30' (ENG, GER, SPA)
We will focus on aspects such as historic heritage but also on wine tourism, birdwatching, fine cuisine, nature and leisure. Each episode will uncover secret places, unknown corners, hiking trails and leisure activities that are sure to delight the viewer. Our goal is to discover some of the most stunning and treasured treats of nature and make known the less known regions of Europe.
1. The mountains of Cádiz: a hidden paradise.
2. Black Forest: the lung of Germany.
3. International Tagus: Between Spain and Portugal.
4. From the Sevillian countryside to Sierra Morena.
5. Bregenzerwald: the magic of the Austrian mountain
6. Baetic System: the relief of the Andalusian soul.
7. Villuercas Geopark and the heart of Ibores-Jara.
8. Via Augusta: Roman itinerary to the south of Spain.
9. Lands of Badajoz: the great unknown
||Rural Destinations in Europe
||9 x 30' (ENG, GER, SPA)
||Orange Productions, RTVE
You will need to login in order to watch Screener!