In True Food we show you a new generation of chefs who are looking for alternatives beyond the food industry.
PEOPLE . PLACES
10 x 10' (GER, 2 eps ENG subs)
While passion for regional and sustainable cuisine, high-quality food and innovative ideas unite all the members of the association, each chef interprets the values in his own way. To capture the variety of alternatives to mass-produced food these clips will take you on a journey around the world.
1. Gourmet (Jan-Philipp Berner, Sö’Ring Hof)
2. One with Nature (Daniel Schmidthaler, Alte Schule)
3. Newcomer (Viktoria Fuchs, Spielweg)
4. Hospitality (Jockl Kaiser, Meyer’s Keller)
5. Family (Michael Quendler, Die Mühlenhelle)
6. Tradition (Daniel Fehrenbacher, Restaurant Adler)
7. Down-to-earth (Karl Ederer, Zur Schwalbe)
8. Ecology (Thomas Thielemann, Feichtner Hof)
9. Innovation (Alexander Huber, Huberwirt)
10. Visionary (Hannes Lichtmannegger, Berghotel Rehlegg)
||10 x 10' (GER, 2 eps ENG subs)
||ellevant Media, JRE
You will need to login in order to watch Screener!