...remote places, famous cities or cultural peculiarities. In this series we show how megacities literally emerge from nowhere - some even grow out of the sea.
PEOPLE . PLACES
On a Journey to...
7 x 30' (GER)
We visit lonely glacier conquerors, genealogical researchers and humorous authors in Iceland, as well as the diverse dachas in the vastness of Russia. We go to a country which, after war and destruction, is now one of the safest and cleanest countries in Africa: Rwanda. The young, mostly well-educated women in the capital Kigali show us how to get ahead with innovative ideas and long-term thinking.
1. Georgia - Of Myths and Modernity
2. Iceland - Of Elves and Economy
3. Datchas in Russia
4. Rwanda - Female Power
5. Rome - The Shaky Foundation of an Eternal City
6. The South Seas - Tahiti and its Islands
7. Villages and Megacities - How the World is Urbanized
||2016 - 2018
||7 x 30' (GER)
You will need to login in order to watch Screener!